Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Review of Forexautopilot.com

Let me show you something very interesting. There is a website - forexautopilot.com that sells a customized software that automatically trades forex and apparently makes  you tons of money automatically.

Many of you are going to say right away: "That's not possible", however there are many who still fall for the gimmick and buy this software. This software in fact is one of the top selling products in clickbank and this company probably has made hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Now here is the interesting part:

Go to this website: www.forexautopilot.com

Within a few seconds, you will see the face of a man at the bottom right, who will start a speech: "Hi, I'm Marcus and I make a great living letting my robots make money for me while I sleep..."

 

Now, go to this website:

https://www.livefaceonweb.com/order.aspx and then click on "Male models" and you will find a photo of a guy by the name of "Doug" in their list.

What do you think? Yes, it is the same person who was paid by the owner of forexautopilot.com to act as Marcus.

Do I need to tell you more?

No comments: